Tuesday 9 October 2012

Burning jealousy and brick batters

It's been more than three months, since I've written my last blog. I thought of several I wanted to pen down, but a lot has been on my mind lately. Today, I got back some of my enthusiasm for writing because I had a small break through. An article of mine titled "the saving grace" was published in life positive magazine.

You see, when one is growing and learning, one is filled with enthusiasm to share with everyone the mind blowing, life changing experiences they have. Last few days I realised , not everyone is happy when you do that. One, they are not happy, you understand so easily what they struggle for with for years. Second they hate to admit, they hate your guts for growing continuously and not letting the past hold you down and then of course there are those who only believe something if you have some degree to back up what you say...

I do believe jealously is a bitter poison. I believe envy may be the best form of flattery, but there is a very fine line that separates the two.the poison of jealousy not only closes your mind to a truth that may help, it destroys relationship, it harms you physically with alarming physical ailments.  It only makes you a petty person ,in the long run.

Jealousy, is such a waste of time and energy really?for one, no one, no matter how close can know everything about the journey, the struggles, the highs and lows of an individual. It's all very fine to sit across and think the grass is so much greener on the other side, but honestly, given half a chance, no one in the world,if truly sees the problems of any one, Fromm any rand, to Darren virtue or even bill gates, would ever want to go through the pain the other faced.

The universe, in it's infinite wisdom, gives each person a journey, only they can manage and cope with. Some deal with the pains better than other, some trivialise their issues and some can't stop harping. It doesn't mean, one has it easier than the other.

What does shock me, is how easily, people make up their minds, fill it with prejudice and become judgemental about a person and stigmatise them.i wonder if their parents never did tell them, if you have nothing good to say, don't say anything at all!!!

The last few months have been very significant for light workers and the general populace of the world. These were months of facing ones fears head on, letting go of patterns and beliefs that we're redundant. Everyone faced crisis of one form or the other. The lessons, we have learnt were put through tests and some came out shining more than others....

I continue to share, my journey, my daily leanings and all I can say to the people out there burning with jealousy, towards anyone, you aren't hurting anyone but your self. You shoe size is different, so it would be best if you get off and develop compassion. The reason for your troubles are perhaps, not enough empathy or compassion in you...

Thankyou my dear readers, for your invaluable support, love....

No comments:

Post a Comment